Friday, October 28, 2011

Free to Live


I despise the rules of the game.
The game that faces play with each other.
The game that a mortal wins and loses to another mortal.

I reject the order of the world. Universe.  
The order that kills the unordered.
The order that beautifies beauty and abandons the ugly.

I ignore the grammar of the language.
The grammar that has no meaning for the uninitiated.
The grammar that not a child knows
Yet he explains with vigor, his thoughts.

I ignore the knowledge of the world.
Knowledge that makes me conscious.
Knowledge that forces me to acquire more of it without any purpose.

I abandon the rationality of humanity.
Rationality that murders the creativity.
Rationality that rapes the innocent art of children.

Picasso said – "It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child

I hate world acknowledging Picasso.
Or for that matter Einstein or Brahma or Peacock.
Who are you to prove the existence of the illusion
That you see through your conditioned thought process.

What is Art? What is Fairness? What is Life? What is Sex?

I want to go, move, die in the womb of nature.
Nature alone beholds the truth. The truth of illusion.
I am an illusion.
Free to wander and live and die.

No comments: